Duplicate Tax Statement Request

Important: Tax statements for the previous 4 years are available in My UW System. If you have access to My UW System, you can print duplicate tax statements by viewing the Tax Statements tab in the Payroll Information module. Statements from 2017 and prior do not include social security numbers. If you require a tax document that displays your social security number, please follow the request process below. Otherwise, statements from 2018 will incorporate social security numbers so please view/print them from My UW System.

PLEASE NOTE: W2 REPRINTS FOR 2018 WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL FEBRUARY 16, 2019. Exceptions will only be made for those employees that consented to electronic delivery but have terminated and lost their access to HRS.

Only complete the form below if you cannot access the tax statement you need in My UW System.

1042-S Requests: If you are eligible for a Glacier account, the current previous year 1042-S form should be available in Glacier by late February (an email will be sent when available). For those who have opted out of an electronic delivery the forms will be mailed in early March.

Fee Information

Requests for the previous year are processed at no charge. Please note that these requests will not be processed before February 15 of the new year, since the UW Service Center continues to mail out forms through January 31.

Processing fees for other years are as follows:

Please submit a check, cashier's check or money order payable to the University of Wisconsin for the correct dollar amount. Duplicates will not be processed or issued without payment. **Please allow 10 days for processing.

Mail the check to: UW Service Center, 660 W. Washington Ave., Suite 201, Madison, WI 53703

If you have any questions, please contact the Support Center:

Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

Statement(s) Requested
Tax Year* Statement(s)* Cost
Total Cost
Employee/Requestor Contact Information
(If known; this is an 8-digit number - do not enter your Social Security Number)
Mailing Information
Payroll/Benefits Coordinator

Only complete this section if you are a payroll/benefits coordinator completing this request on behalf of an employee.

Additional Information
Payment Acknowledgement