Reminder: Earn Your $150 Well Wisconsin Incentive
Before you know it, the October 9, 2020 deadline to earn your $150 Well Wisconsin incentive will be here!
Reach your well-being goals with the help of the Well Wisconsin Program, administered by StayWell. Earn $150 by completing the below three requirements by October 9, 2020.
- Complete the health assessment*
Log into the StayWell portal to answer health assessment questions online. The assessment takes 10-15 minutes.
- Complete a StayWell well-being activity
Review the well-being activities and select one to complete.
- Complete one of the below screening options:
- Complete a Biometric Screening
Log into the StayWell portal to sign-up for a screening.
- Request an At-home Screening Test Kit (new option)
Log into the StayWell portal or contact StayWell at 1-800-821-6591. Kits must be requested by September 25, 2020.
- Submit a Health Care Provider Form*
Report your height, weight and blood pressure from a visit with your health care provider. Your health care provider does not need to sign this form.
- Get a Preventive Dental Exam (new option)
Get your exam between January 1 and September 25, 2020 to meet this requirement and self-report the information in the StayWell portal.
- Complete a Health Coaching Call (new option)
Discuss your current health with a StayWell health coach, set attainable goals and work with a health coach to help you reach them.
* To request a paper copy of the Health Assessment or Health Care Provider Form, contact StayWell at 1-800-821-6591.
To learn more, review the Well Wisconsin Program page.
Health information, including responses to the health assessment, are protected by federal law and will never be shared with WI Department of Employee Trust Funds (ETF), the Group Health Insurance Program or your employer.
Source: UW System Human Resources