Well Wisconsin Program
How are you progressing with the completion of the three requirements to earn your $150 incentive through the Well Wisconsin Program administered by StayWell?
Remember, the following must be completed by October 9, 2020:
- Answer the health assessment and
- Complete one of StayWell’s well-being activities and
- Complete one of the following:
- Get a biometric screening (modified option to include at-home test kits),
- Submit a health care provider form,
- Get your preventive dental exam (new option if you are enrolled in State Group Health with Uniform Dental),
- Talk with a health coach (new option)!
Health Assessment*: Log into the StayWell portal and answer the health assessment questions online. The assessment will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
Well-being Activities: Review the well-being activities, select the one that interests you and get it done! If you want some friendly competition and motivation to help you get your steps in, you may enjoy the Million Steps Challenge. This activity allows you to report your activity through the StayWell portal and requires you to obtain one million steps (e.g. biking, yoga, walking, running). UW-Whitewater took the lead for the 1st quarter of 2020! Which institution will take the lead for future quarters?
Screening, Provider Form, Dental Exam or Health Coach: This requirement gives you options since many onsite biometric screening clinics have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Biometric Screening: Screenings may be held depending on how the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve. Check the StayWell portal for future clinics located near you. Or, request an at-home screening test kit by logging into the StayWell portal or contacting StayWell via phone. Test kits must be requested by September 25, 2020.
- Health Care Provider Form*: This form requires you to report your height, weight and blood pressure from a visit with your health care provider. Your health care provider does not need to sign this form.
- Preventive Dental Exam: Get a dental cleaning between January 1, 2020 and September 25, 2020 to meet this requirement.
- Health Coach Call: Discuss your current health with a health coach at StayWell, set well-being goals and explore solutions to help you attain your goals.
*Note: To request a paper copy of the Health Assessment or Health Care Provider Form, contact StayWell at 1-800-821-6591.
To learn more, review the Well Wisconsin Program page.
Source: UW System Human Resources