ALEX and Annual Benefits Enrollment Dates
Have you used ALEX, your personalized benefits counselor to help you make the most of your benefits?
ALEX is an interactive benefits decision support tool that helps you understand the benefit plans offered to you and your family. Whether you are a new employee or have worked for the UW System for many years, ALEX is available to you at any time!
ALEX includes all benefit plans available to eligible employees:
- Health Insurance
- Well-being Resources
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Accident Insurance
- Income Continuation Insurance (ICI)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS)
- Tax-Sheltered Annuity (TSA) 403(b)
- Wisconsin Deferred Compensation (WDC) 457
ALEX currently reflects the 2020 benefit plans and premiums. The tool will be updated this fall to reflect any benefit changes for 2021.
The 2021 Annual Benefits Enrollment (ABE) period will be September 28, 2020 – October 23, 2020. As we get closer to the ABE additional information will be provided.
We hope you will make it a habit to visit ALEX with your benefit questions!
Source: UW System Human Resources