StayWell Offers Holiday Healthy Eating Webinar
Do the holidays put your best healthy eating habits to the test?
You’re not alone! Register for StayWell’s webinar on November 13, 2019 (12:00-12:30PM) for a few tips and tricks about healthy eating during the holiday season.
Or, start out with these clever tweaks to traditional recipes:
- Use “low-sodium” canned vegetables or frozen vegetables
- Replace salt with herbs and spices
- Use canned fruits packed in juice or water rather than syrup
- Use nonfat, plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream
- Try half wheat and half white flour instead of all white flour
Additional Wellness Resources may be found on the UW System Human Resources Employee Benefits website.
Source: UW System Human Resources