Enroll Today with the UW Tax-Sheltered Annuity (TSA) 403(b) Program
Saving for retirement is important. The Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) provides participants with a strong retirement foundation. Most people will need additional savings to supplement their WRS pension.
You can save for your long-term retirement goals through the UW Tax-Sheltered Annuity (TSA) 403(b) Program - a voluntary supplemental retirement savings plan. An extra savings cushion can help cover major expenses in retirement - like healthcare. It may also provide resources so you can do the things you enjoy, like travel or pursue your favorite hobbies.
Why should you save with the UW TSA 403(b) Program?
- You can choose to contribute on a pre-tax and/or Roth (after-tax) basis.
- The TSA Program is flexible - you can start, stop, or change your contribution amount and your investments at any time, as often as you wish.
- It's automatic - once you sign up, your deferrals continue until you stop them.
- It's inexpensive - there is no participant fee, and you have access to low-cost institutional share class funds with Fidelity, TIAA, and T. Rowe Price.
- It's portable - you can take your savings with you if you move to a different employer.
- It’s easy - you can use EZ enrollment with Fidelity, TIAA, and T. Rowe Price and invest in Target Date funds.
Source: UW System Human Resources