ALEX: Your Personalized Benefits Counselor
Have you visited ALEX to help you make the most of your benefit plans?
ALEX is an interactive benefits decision support tool that helps you understand the benefit plans offered to you and your family. Whether you’re a new employee or have been here a while, ALEX is available at any time.
ALEX includes all benefit plans available to eligible employees:
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Income Continuation Insurance (ICI)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS)
- Tax-Sheltered Annuity (TSA) 403(b)
- Wisconsin Deferred Compensation (WDC) 457
ALEX currently reflects the 2019 benefit plans and premiums. The tool will be updated this fall to reflect the benefit changes for 2020.
The 2020 Annual Benefits Enrollment (ABE) period will be September 30, 2019 – October 25, 2019. As we get closer to the ABE additional information will be provided.
We hope you will make it a habit to visit ALEX with your benefit questions.
Source: UW System Human Resources