Well Wisconsin Program 2019 Updates
Employees and spouses currently enrolled in the State Group Health Insurance Program are eligible for an annual $150 wellness incentive (administered by StayWell). A Well Wisconsin webinar highlighting features of the 2019 program will be offered on Wednesday, February 13 from 12-12:30 pm. To register, visit wellwisconsin.staywell.com.
To earn the $150 incentive, participants are required to complete three activities by October 11, 2019:
- Submit 2019 health screening results.
- Take the StayWell health assessment.
- Complete a StayWell well-being activity.
There are two new well-being activities being offered in 2019:
- Sleep Well is a challenge to support participants with improving their overall sleep. It requires completing an eight-week challenge and post-assessment.
- Short digital workshops which include an article, short video and quiz. Completing one workshop counts as a well-being activity.
For more information about the Well Wisconsin program, scheduling a health screening, taking the health assessment, well-being activities and the StayWell mobile app, visit wellwisconsin.staywell.com, or contact the StayWell HelpLine at 800-821-6591.
Throughout 2019, StayWell will send emails and home mailers to employees with information about the program.
Source: UW System Human Resources