Enroll Today with the UW Tax-Sheltered Annuity (TSA) 403(b) Program!
The UW TSA Program is a voluntary supplemental retirement savings program. Saving for retirement is important – your Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) pension (if eligible) may only provide part of what you will need in retirement. Most people will need additional savings to supplement this income in retirement. An extra savings cushion can help cover major expenses in retirement – like healthcare -- it may also provide resources so you can do the things you enjoy, like travel and hobbies.
But why should you save with the UW TSA 403(b) Program?
- You can choose to contribute on a pre-tax and/or Roth (after-tax) basis.
- The TSA Program is flexible – you can start, stop, or change your contribution amount and your investments at any time, as often as you wish.
- It’s automatic – once you sign up, your deferrals continue until you stop them.
- It’s inexpensive – there is no participant fee and you have access to low-cost institutional share class funds with Fidelity, TIAA, and T. Rowe Price.
- It’s easy – you can use EZ enrollment with Fidelity, TIAA, and T. Rowe Price and invest in Target Date funds.
- It’s portable – you can take your savings with you if you move to a different employer.
Don’t hesitate – go to TSA Enrollment to find out how to enroll and start saving for your future retirement.
Source: UW System HR