Timesheet Offers New and Improved Features
Effective July 29, a new timesheet for University Staff-Non-Exempt, University Staff-Temporary, Monthly paid employees who report Affordable Care Act (ACA) hours, and Student Hourly offers new and improved features.. Employees who record their time via web clock will continue to do so, and when they view their completed timesheets, they will see the new format.
Though this change is happening in the middle of a pay period, employees can rest assured that all data entered on a timesheet during the first week of the pay period will appear seamlessly in the new timesheet format.
User friendly and more efficient features will create a better experience for employees who complete and view the timesheet. Some features/changes will include:
- New alert icons -- view status of submitted time/absence requests right on the timesheet.
- Columns reordered, renamed, and condensed -- Users will see clearer labels for shift in and out and break in and out. The add/remove (plus/minus) buttons and the comp time column will be moved. These and other changes will make the most used components of the timesheet visible without scrolling.
- New \'copy from previous period\' button -- will allow users to copy hours from the previous pay period.
- Ability to delete multiple rows at once
- Request, edit and cancel absences on the new timesheet
Review resources for completing the new timesheet.
Source: UW Service Center