Duplicate Tax Statements

Duplicate tax statements (Form W-2, 1095-C, 1042-S, etc.) are available on the MyUW portal.   Log into the MyUW portal for UW System institutions or for UW-Madison. Go to the Payroll Information module.  Open the module and choose the Tax Statements tab.  Statements for 2013 through 2016 are available.

The tax statements available on the portal do not include social security numbers. If you require a tax statement that displays your social security number, or you need a statement from a year prior to 2013, you may request a duplicate tax statement by completing a Duplicate Tax Statement Request.

The 2016 statements are processed at no charge. Processing fees for years prior to 2016 are:

  • Requests for duplicates from the previous 2 - 5 years are $5.00 per statement.
  • Requests for duplicates from the previous 6 or more years are $10.00 per statement.

Submit a check payable for the total amount due to: University of Wisconsin. Duplicates will not be processed or issued without payment. Mail your request and check to: UW Service Center, 660 W. Washington, Suite 201, Madison WI 53703.  Please allow 10 days for processing. 

Source: UW Service Center

WRS News Online
for Non-Retired Members

WRS News thumbnail

WRS News for Retirees

WRS News thumbnail
Current issue:
May 2015
Follow @WI_ETF on Twitter!

Administrator Newsletters

ETF Employer Bulletin

ETF Employer Bulletin