Important Flexible Spending (FSA) & Health Savings Accounts (HSA) News for 2016
2016 Healthcare FSA, Dependent Day Care FSA, Transit & Parking and HSA program participants:
- Did you know there are two separate and distinct websites for the 2015 and 2016 plan years?
To access 2016 account information and submit 2016 claims, log in to https://partners.tasconline.com/ETFEmployee. using the new username/password you used during online enrollment. If you submitted a paper application follow login instructions here: http://etf.wi.gov/members/IYC2016/et-2107fsa.asp
To access 2015 account information and submit 2015 claims, use your 2015 log-on and password and log in to http://www.tasconline.com.
- Were you aware that the current 2015 FSA debit cards will be deactivated after December 31, 2015 for FSA eligible expenses? (Don’t worry, you will get a new card soon. Note: It will have both the TASC and ETF logos on it.)
- Are you wondering when your healthcare FSA carryover funds will be available to you in the new plan year?
- Have you asked yourself how the dependent day care FSA account changing from a grace period to run-out period feature impacts you?
- Did you know that if you currently have an HSA in 2015 and are participating again in 2016 that it must be converted to a new bank account?
Learn more about the important FSA news.
Learn more about the important HSA news.
If you have any questions, please contact your institution’s benefits office.
Source: UW Service Center