HR, Payroll and Benefits News
Annual Benefits Enrollment: September 25 - October 20, 2023
September 25, 2023
The Annual Benefits Enrollment (ABE) period starts Monday, September 25 and goes through October 20, 2023. Take this time to review your benefits and enroll or make changes. Changes made during ABE are effective January 1, 2024.
- You may be eligible to enroll in, change, or cancel coverage for the plans listed below. For some plans you can add or remove dependents.
- State Group Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Individual & Family Life Insurance (current enrollees only)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): Health Care FSA, Limited Purpose FSA, and Dependent Day Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- You must re-enroll in these plans each year to participate:
- Flexible Spending Account (FSAs): Health Care FSA, Limited Purpose FSA, and Dependent Day Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA): Required if you enroll in a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- State Group Health Insurance Opt-Out Incentive
After you enroll, you will receive an e-mail within 24-48 hours with instructions on viewing your Confirmation Statement for elections effective January 1, 2024. Review your Confirmation Statement to ensure your elections and dependents are accurate.
For more information, review the ABE web page. If you have questions after reviewing the available resources, reach out to your Institution Benefits Contact.
Source: UW System Human Resources
Categories: Annual Benefits Enrollment (ABE)